Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cashew Chicken Stir-Fry

Cashew Chicken Stir-Fry
This is one of the blogs I follow regularly. It does look good. I remember when I was a young Ky. wife and unfamiliar with Chinese food till we moved to Michigan. And even then, I only ordered Cashew Chicken....it was safe. Now I eat lots of cuisines thanks to years of moving around and friends. Like my friend, Gim, from Thailand. She cooks wonderful, amazing dishes and I wish I could have some of her spring rolls right now!! My son, John, and his wife, Tonya, travel all over the world and bring home lots of great ideas for different cuisines. Last time we were visiting they took us for Moroccan food...great tastes....cinnamon and cumin.

I did research on-line and found a great recipe that I fix at home for Moroccan Chicken. It has those great flavors of cinnamon and cumin together...very aromatic and yummy.

Today potato soup is on the menu. I want to finally make something apple in the oven or maybe waldorf salad for Bob.

My day is passing quickly....blessings.

1 comment:

  1. I have found many great recipes online...I think something apple in the oven sounds good...its one of those smells we associate with Fall...a simple country pleasure.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete